Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Farm Frenzy Fun


Happy Friday!  Come take a photo journey of Farm Unit FUN in our classroom this week!



Down On The Farm Class Field Trip book!

A peek at the pages inside...



My students LOVE making these sight word books (pictured below) and bringing them home to read to their families!  This particular sight word book had a fun riddle and rhyming component.  


Beginning Stages Of The Book:

Ready To Cut The Book Out:

A Class Set of Finished Farm Sight Word Book Masterpieces!!!!:

Farm and science vocabulary cards were taped all over the room.  Students went on a Farm Read The Room hunt to see how many they could find! 




Labeling Farm Animals

Gotta love the adorable ear spelling!  Too cute!


Building A Farm Inside The Classroom

Birds Eye View Of The Farm In Progress

Our favorite farm stories helped give us ideas for art we created at the Friday Fun art center!

 I enjoy sitting down with my kinder cuties and working right along side them!  There is something very calming and meditative about doing art work with kids.  Here is my farm art creation!  

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  If you are interested in any of these activities check out A Bushel Of Farm Academic Fun in my Teachers Notebook store!  ONE MORE WEEK AND I TURN 30!!!!  Oh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

7 comments:

  1. what a cute unit! And happy birthday...oh to be 30 again!
    I'm a new follower.
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes and for following my blog!

      Delete
  2. Your unit looks so cute!! :) I'm your newest follower. Hop over to my blog and enter my giveaway - a $25 Target or Amazon card. :)



    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and your farm unit looks amazing!! Love all of the writing practice! Happy birthday!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  4. What farm fun for your kiddos!

    I know they are learning TONS! =)

    I love the spelling of "udr"....total cuteness! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Sheila Chako
Sprinkle Teaching Magic