Wednesday, March 21, 2012

G.L.A.D Training Day 3! Woot Woot!

What is project G.L.A.D?  CLICK HERE to learn more.

I am learning a TON! Here is my set up each day. I am in the midst of a note taking post-it frenzy! Post-its here and there... they are seriously EVERYWHERE! In fact two minutes ago I didn't know I had one stuck to my sleeve! I am beginning to realize that if you let a teacher out of her classroom she becomes a hot mess!




Students sit at desks up front and 20 teachers sit in the back observing.  Talk about a packed house!

I went around and snapped pictures of G.L.A.D charts!  Enjoy!

Poetry/Song Examples



Pictorial Examples


Curriculum map for the year.  I wish I was this organized!


Team and Whole Group Paragraph Writing

Stay tuned for my EPIC Farm Unit coming to a Teachers Notebook Store near you!!!!!!  I can't wait to share it with you!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I am so jealous! This all sounds so wonderful! I wish I had learned it all a million years ago!
    We all miss you, but know that you are learning a lot. In June it will be my turn.
    Oh, I do love the curriculum map! I make mine much smaller, but haven't done one since I have been in K/1 because it has all been too confusing. (But not doing a curriculum map only makes it more confusing!!!)
    Have a great day tomorrow!
    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete

Sheila Chako
Sprinkle Teaching Magic