Friday, March 9, 2012

Daylight Savings Time Reminder

Teacher's don't forget Daylight Savings time is this weekend! Booooooo!  But regardless of me feeling sad I am losing an hour.... I am going to introduce Daylight Savings time to my students today with these badges.  The hope is that if students' go home wearing the badges their parents will remember to change the clocks AND have their child help them.  What a great time teaching opportunity!  Visit my Teacher's Notebook store to get both an adorable colored version of this, and a black and white version (to save you some ink and students can color them in any way they want).  Print it out in 2 seconds this morning and viola you are ready to go for today!!!  Easy peas-y lemon squeez-y as my kindy cuties say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheila Chako
Sprinkle Teaching Magic