Friday, December 13, 2013

Saturday Sprinkles


I'm sprinkling up some Saturday classroom magic all over the blog today.  Most certainly, I am a HUGE sprinkle fanatic.  If I could sprinkle glitter on EVERYthing, I would. 



 Colorful sprinkles on frozen yogurt and cupcakes?  ALWAYS!  





I figure weekends need sprinkles, too!  Why not sprinkle some teaching magic on our blogs?!??!  If you have some time feel free to link up.  What was your class up to this week?   Use pics from Instagram or camera/phone snapshots.  Add a quick little caption and sprinkle away.  





Color By Product Elf Fun. Thank you, Young Teacher Love!  Our window is decorated for holiday fun thanks to your great TPT products. 

My second Problem of the Month with students.  The language arts and math connection is critical!  Students use sentence stems to write down the steps of their problem-solving.  


Hard at work on our opinion posters.  This poster sprinkles facts, pictures, and proof.



Blown away but the effort students are putting into their Paul Revere posters.  The details on this belfry tower are unreal! 


I rolled with laughter at the question marks above the chicken's heads.  I would have been confused, too, had Paul Revere stormed through my sleepy town. 



Just… WOW!

Would love for you to link up.  Let's sprinkle teaching magic all over the inter-webs. 


Cheers hot chocolate style 
Link Up Below:

4 comments:

  1. Sheila - Your blog is just precious!!! I love all the sprinkles and fun colors!!! I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to see what you are up to next. 5 more days!!!
    xxooxo,
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! Thank you for taking time to comment. You certainly brightened my Saturday morning. 5 more days indeed!!!! I am beyond excited to have recharge time. Glad you found my blog and are following!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I will totally join up! BTW...I am a huge lover of all kinds of sprinkles, especially on baked goods and frozen yogurt. We are soul sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot Woot! Loving your google picture when you comment. Super cute thumbs up! Is this your last week before break? Any fun holiday plans?

      Delete

Sheila Chako
Sprinkle Teaching Magic