Friday, February 24, 2012

Here We Go!!!

Let's take a peek in to my classroom over the years!  

Farm unit in Kinder

 This is Molly Sunshine our classroom pet


A sign I made for my kinder classroom door

Ocean Unit


Oh the moving boxes!  How many of you have moved classrooms?  I think a post is needed on tips and tricks for moving classroom. 

 
Second grade reading nook


Potted plants are a must in my classroom


Instead of Lakeshore posters I use Pottery Barn teen tapestries to decorate my classroom walls

Bucket Filling

My personal corner and files



And that's me!  I loved my Minnie backpack and adored the magic of school! 

4 comments:

  1. Heh,heh,heh! I am your very first follower and very first poster! I am so excited that you have a teaching blog and now I get to see glimpses into all of your many different classrooms! I think YOU should post tips for moving classrooms! Maybe start a linky party even. Lots of love to you!
    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your classroom. Can you tell me how your attached the "buckets" to the wall. They looks really neat!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know what you use the buckets for? I am a first year teacher this year and I am looking for ways to improve my classroom management!

    ReplyDelete

Sheila Chako
Sprinkle Teaching Magic