Saturday, June 1, 2013

Currently, Science Camp Songs, and a Mystery Foldable!




Check out my new video!  I walk through the steps to make a fun mystery book foldable.  Can be adapted for any grade level.  My students loved making tips for the 4th graders coming to fifth grade next year! 





Cheers!  Happy weekend!  Well, I survived the week-long 5th grade science camp.  My bed never felt so cozy and sushi never tasted so great now that I am HOME!   Camp included ticks, spiders, monstrous ants, snakes, hikes, a dodge ball type-game called ga-ga, and much more!

Here are the lyrics to two of my favorite science camp songs!








 Sprinkle Teaching Magic is on Instagram!  Just look me up at:  shesparkletv

I love participating in the #teachertalktuesday



















4 comments:

  1. My Memorial day weekend dealt with mosquitoes and ticks as well! I love the foldable by the way! I am having a “Tour My Blog” linky party...stop by and link up! It is a great way for bloggers and their viewers to learn about your blog! I would love for you to join me!

    Brigid
    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved going to camp as a kid. I don't think I would love it that much nowadays!! I love your blog design! Adorable:)
    I am hooked on Instagram, so fun!

    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also, ashamedly, hooked on Instagram. I used to be a summer camp counselor and do not miss the mosquitoes and ticks. However, I do love a good camp song. I use them all the time in my classroom.

    All the best,
    Bria

    Teaching In Organized Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher Talk Tuesday is WONDERFUL! My daughter loves those same goldfish...lol. How much longer until your summer break? We have been out since mid-May, but we are on a modified calendar (160 days for students). Hope summer break is coming soon for you:)

    Kimberlee @ iTeach 5th

    ReplyDelete

Sheila Chako
Sprinkle Teaching Magic